There are many couples who don’t have children. Some are not in a hurry with the birth of a child, focusing on career. Others want to get financially independent. But there are also a lot of those, who dream about children but cannot have them.
What to do if you cannot have kids
Do not panic, if you fail to conceive a child within a few months of regular sex life. The probability of conceiving by a perfectly healthy woman from a perfectly healthy man is only 25% per menstrual cycle.
However, if you have been trying to conceive a child for the last 12 months, it is time to consult a doctor who most likely will refer you to the diagnosis.
If as a result of the tests you were diagnosed as infertile, the EggDonors.asia – Egg Donor Agency assures that there is no need to worry. Of the total number of infertile couples, 40–60% may have their children in the future as a result of proper treatment.
Otherwise, there is another solution – assisted reproductive technologies. Assisted reproductive technologies include:
- Artificial insemination using sperm from a husband or donor. This method is used if a woman does not have problems with ovulation, but spermatozoa for some reason cannot reach the egg and fertilize it.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). This is one of the most effective and common methods, which is used with a low quality of sperm or physical barriers that prevent the natural conception.
- Injection of sperm into the oocyte cytoplasm (ICSI). This method is used if the sperm requires assistance in fertilizing an egg. The doctor selects the healthiest reproductive cell of the partner and introduces it into the female cell with the help of a microneedle.
- Cryopreservation of germ cells and embryos. This method allows you to postpone the fact of pregnancy by maintaining healthy cells for a long period of time.
- This is the only way when a woman is physically incapable of pregnancy and childbirth.